Friday, July 10, 2015

Grad Party Favors!

Hello!
Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but I haven't had many goody bags or favors to do! My oldest daughter, Sisi graduated high school, and for her grad party favors we decided to do decorative fortune cookies!


We ordered the fortune cookies with a custom message and the little scroll and cap on it. I think that you can find somewhere that can do this near you, but if not, you could get any sort of individual packaged snack and do the same thing. Then we ordered three different ribbons in different widths from Amazon and cut them to equal length with the split. We then stapled the ribbon through the part of the package that was sealed. 

The great thing about this is that you can customize the ribbon colors to the school colors of your child, so this can totally double as table decor if needed. It does take a bit of time to do this, but between me and my daughter, we got around 150 done in a day and a half. 

Let me know in the comments if you try this out and what you think of this DIY!
-Gail
Follow

2 comments:

  1. Hey that’s a great idea! Fortune cookies are so good, they make you happy and the idea of ribbon on it is wonderful. My graduation party is going to be this year in one of the Venues in NYC. I will definitely tell about this idea to the organizers.

    ReplyDelete