Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gift Wrapping Small Items!

Today, my older daughter, Sisi, asked me to wrap a birthday present for one of her friends. I decided to write a blog post on it because it's such a quick and easy thing to do, but looks really good when it's done!



You'll Need...

  • Your items (for us it's the two bracelets and lip gloss)
  • A small plastic bag, the cuter the better!
  • Some tissue paper
  • Ribbon
So first you're going to wrap the items. You can do this individually or all together depending on what you're going to gift! I decided to wrap the bracelets together and the lipgloss separate. 

Then you're going to place the items in the bag trying not to crumple the tissue paper or smush the items. 

Lastly, you're going to gather the top of the plastic bag, "fluffing" it out as needed, and you're going to tie the ribbon around it in a bow!


This is the finished product! The top is a little shorter than I'd like it to be, but the bags were adorable and I really wanted to use it!

Tips & Tricks
  • You don't need to tape the tissue paper around the items unless you really want to. Just be careful when putting them in the bag!
  • Use curling ribbon to tie the top because it looks a lot cuter with the curled ribbon!
  • Use at least 12 inches of ribbon so you don't run out (and you can curl it)!
Let me know how you gift wrap small items in the comments below, and don't forget to follow my blog on bloglovin!
-Gail


No comments:

Post a Comment